The GT784WN Wireless-N DSL Modem Router is three products in one: a full rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch and dual-antenna, 300 Mbps Wireless-N router. Compatible with all major DSL service providers and auto-detects specific service settings, allowing users of all technical levels to enjoy simple setup. This product has been rigorously tested to ensure the highest levels of compatibility and performance and includes a variety of protections and encryptions.
What makes the GT784WN Modem Router a better choice for you?
- 802.11n Built In - the Modem Router's built-in 802.11n technology allows you to surf the Internet at speeds up to 300 Mbps, up to 6x faster than previous generations' top speeds
- MIMO Smart Antenna - 802.11n also allows the use of MIMO smart antennas, which extend the range of your wireless signal while getting rid of those pesky "dead" spots in your wireless coverage
- Backwards Compatible - And, since 802.11n technology is fully backwards compatible, all older wireless devices will connect seamlessly with the Modem Router (at whatever the device's top speed happens to be)
- Automatic Configuration - Actiontec's industry-leading AutoDetect Wizard eliminates the hassles of confusing installation CDs and install guides
- Wireless Security - the Modem Router comes equipped with WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption and fully customizable firewall
- Customer Support - Actiontec provides 24/7 customer support for the Modem Router, over the phone or online
The Wireless N ADSL Modem Router is the latest in a long line of feature-filled Actiontec DSL modems. Actiontec has become a leader in high speed Internet modems and routers, shipping over 22 million Internet Access devices thus far, and our track record in innovation and customer support is highly regarded throughout the industry. With its cutting edge wireless N technology, its unparalleled ease-of-use (thanks to the AutoDetect Wizard), and the peace of mind you experience buying from an industry leader, the Wireless N ADSL Modem Router is sure to satisfy all of your modem/router needs.
Out of the box, the GT784WN gives you the flexibility and power your need to connect all of your wireless devices. With 802.11N wireless speeds and MIMO smart antenna technology, you'll be accessing the latest in wireless technology that lets you connect at heretofore unheard of speeds, with wireless coverage that eliminates all those pesky dead spots. Also included with the Modem Router is a robust firewall and security suite that includes WPA and WPA2 encryption, unique ID assignation to prevent hacking, stateful packet inspection, denial of service protection, content filtering, and more. Actiontec bakes in other advantages, as well: our industry-leading AutoDetect Wizard, that eliminates the hassle of confusing installation CDs or poster-sized install guides; TR-069 support and remote management for service providers; and full backward compatibility to ensure that the greatest majority of legacy devices will connect.
What's in the box?
- Wireless N ADSL Modem Router
- Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet cable
- Power cord
- DSL Cable
STEP 1: Turn on Modem Router.
STEP 2: Plug DSL line into phone port.
STEP 3: Connect computer to Ethernet port.
STEP 4: Use AutoDetect Wizard to automatically configure.
- Three products in one: full-rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch, and 300 Mbps wireless-N router.
- Compatible with major DSL service providers, including Qwest, Verizon (excluding FIOS), AT&T (excluding U-verse), and others. Does not work with cable systems such as Comcast, Cablevision, Infinity, Cox, Charter etc. Supports CenturyLink but not their VDSL.
- Preconfigured for simple setup and will auto-detect your specific service settings.
- Rigorously tested to ensure the highest levels of compatibility and performance.
- Includes high-grade firewall, parental controls and a variety of protections and encryptions.