Links your old xbox to the HDMI port on your television without the use of any additional adapters or power supplies, just plug and play! PLEASE READ: We have recently learned that our cable has issues with some modded XBoxes with their shielding removed as well as XBOX revisions v1.4 (late 2003 - early 2004 model XBoxes). We are working on a solution to resolve this issue. If you notice wavy or distorted image quality, please return the cable to us through Amazon. We have a no questions asked return policy. Thank you!
- Comes with everything you need to connect your Original Xbox system to your television via HDMI
- 【No adapters or power supplies needed!】While not typically necessary, in some instances providing power via micro USB cable can improve picture quality.
- 【Maximum possible video quality】 Video quality based on media capability and is not limited by the cable. Games that are native 480i, 720p, or 1080i will run in their respective resolutions.
- 【Quickstart guide on our website】https://www.poundtechnology.com/xbox-hd-link/
- 【PLEASE NOTE】If your Xbox displays a wavy image through our HD Link cable, providing power via a micro USB and wall plug alleviates this issue in most cases. If this is not possible or if the issue persists, please return the cable for a full refund!